The Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort
This 386-room property, a major meeting and golf destination in the Chicago suburbs, was running less than 70% RevPAR index with an annual occupancy of under 50% as a non-branded hotel when acquired by the company.
- Re-positioned the property as a Hilton
- Built effective sales and revenue management efforts
- Maximized golf revenue opportunities
- Substantially upgraded food and beverage product
- Re-structured the hotel with a focus on profitability
- 386 guest rooms
- 150-acre estate
- 42,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
- 18 Hole Willow Crest Golf Club
- IACC Certified Event Space
Within just six short months and prior to the start of major planned renovations, the hotel was already delivering a RevPAR index of 100% and greater, well on its way to achieving a one year target of 110%+.